- New Presentation mode! Simply use N or Shift + N to cycle through top-level Frames on the canvas.
- Detaching instances now preserves nested instances
- When working within a Frame, we now only snap to other objects within the same top-level frame (instead of objects outside of the frame).
- Undo and Redo now work correctly for text auto-resize changes.
- Layout grids now appear correctly when gutter is set to 0.
- Option + Double-click once again enters crop mode for images.
- Mixed-state dropdown fields can now scroll
- SVGs can once again be dropped directly into frames
- Both canvas and Properties Panel now show two decimal points.
- File owners that do not have folder-edit-access can now delete or move files from that folder.
- Distribute and alignment actions now always result in whole-pixel placements when Snap to Pixel is enabled.
- We now snap to whole pixels when aligning the center of objects when Snap to Pixel is enabled.
- Lines now rotate correctly.
- We now better handle empty Component names.
- Right-side Command key now also activates the Bend tool while in vector edit mode.
- Onboarding walkthrough will now appear only after dismissing unsupported browser warnings.